Kiwi Crate sparks creativity in kids and saves time for busy parents by providing all the inspiration and materials necessary for hours of imaginative play and learning.
KiwiCo is an innovative eCommerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service that delivers curated hands-on projects to kids. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. We’re backed by leading investors and were named one of the “20 Startups to Watch” by Business Insider. Our office is located in downtown Los Altos.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an analytical and curious individual with a passion for marketing and learning to help us drive acquisition from paid marketing channels. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about our brand, analytical and excited to learn how to acquire and engage customers.
- Contribute to driving new subscriber growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis and optimization of the full-funnel experience. This role will primarily focus on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords & display, Bing Ads, and Youtube.
- Use our existing data to conduct analysis and identify opportunities for growth.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments. Analyze and communicate results to the marketing team and upper level management. Use findings to optimize existing ads, scale what works, and develop future tests.
We seek team players with an infectious positive energy and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity, love a fast paced environment, and have a strong desire to learn..
- 1-2 years of relevant analytical experience (internships count)
- Passion for marketing to consumers
- Excellent data analysis skills and a strong understanding of Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
- Fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree (prefer in a technical or scientific field, e.g. Computer Science, Math, Accounting)
Nice To Have
- Google Analytics
Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in the position with your application.
Please apply via our JobScore page (https://www.jsco.re/uf1e).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/kiwicrate/jobs/assistant-digital-marketing-manager-bkfkz0miyr55RZdG1ZS6tF →