Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Soare is widely referred to as the Beauty Innovator and The Definitive Brow and Eye Expert.
The A/R specialist position is responsible for verifying receipt of and posting payments for goods, managing A/R aging, processing returns and credit memos, and resolving discrepancies in accounting records.
- Post customer payments by recording and verifying lockbox, cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Reconcile and analize AR aging on a monthly basis.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Examine customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line and communicate with customers.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and resolve any errors.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding payments and update customer accounts when payments are received.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Maintain records of invoices and supporting documentation.
- Complete additional miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned by manager.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting field is required.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Prior experience in manufacturing/distribution industry is highly beneficial, however is not required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.startwire.com/express_apply_jobs/MjEyNF9jMWM0NDE0ZDU0ZjgxMzU4ODQ5ZmU5MDZlZDZjYjllZF9sdXVhX2k →