No one offers a greater scope and breadth of quality fabrics and affordable pricing options as Keyston Bros.
Keyston Bros. has been in business since 1868 and we are one of the leading wholesale distributors of automotive & upholstery fabrics and supplies for the Transportation, Furniture and Marine markets in the USA. We are looking for a part time Accounts Receivable Specialist with the opportunity to go full time later on in our Fresno, CA warehouse location.
Candidate will be responsible for outbound calls to past due accounts, posting checks and data entry on customer account records, credit review, daily deposits and processing phone orders. Customer Service plays a big part in this role as the qualified candidate will answer customer questions about invoices and research billing questions for customers and sales personnel. Hours will be 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Please DO NOT APPLY if you cannot work these hours.
- Strong customer service skills
- Cash handling experience
- Accounting basics
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 2 years of accounts receivable/customer service/cash handling experience required.
- Cash handling experience.
- Ideal candidate must have the ability to handle large volume of work while multi-tasking (phone calls and account loads).
- Excellent computer and excel skills are required.
- We offer a competitive starting salary.
- An outstanding benefit package including Medical and Dental Insurance,
- Company Paid Term Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Program.
COME JOIN A WINNING TEAM!! Our people are bright, self-motivated, personable and professional. This exciting career opportunity is waiting for you!
Largest seating vinyl distributor in the USA We are well liked by our vendors and customers alike. We have enjoyed being in business for over 145 years and continue to experience growth in today’s economy. The corporate structure is met to have our employees feel they are part of a family. We are looking for folks that want a career as opposed to a job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/430756437 →