Heidenberg Properties Group develops, owns and manages a diverse portfolio of strategically located open-air shopping centers and retail properties.
The Company is actively searching for an Accounting/Finance Associate to join its team and assume certain accounting responsibilities related to its retail portfolio, as well as assist with the acquisition of new properties, financing initiatives and investor relations.
Bergen County, New Jersey-based developer is seeking an Accounting/Finance Associate (0-5 years) to assist with accounting, financing, acquisitions and investor relations initiatives throughout its portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly and Quarterly Budget to Actuals; Income Statements and Statement of Cash Flows
- Annual Budgets
- Annual CAM, RE Tax and Insurance Reconciliations
- Tenant Sales Analysis
- Assist with the financing/refinancing of the portfolio; including modeling and document review
- Tracking and review of docs
- 3rd party-professional mgmt. (e.g., Lenders/Appraisers)
- Documentation review including Leases; Financials; CAM Reconciliation
- Quarterly Reports
- Income Statements
- Quarterly Distribution Summary
- Annual Mark to Market reports
- Annual Returns Summary Analysis
- Investor Presentations (3x)
- Special Projects and Market Research
- BS in Accounting or Finance and minimum 1 year of equivalent experience
- Candidate should be detail oriented, possess excellent communication and MS Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint), be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Experience with commercial real estate and Skyline (accounting software) is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/404539518/ →